ar2100view combines optimised performance in multi-channel ECG recording equipped with 12 channels colour graphic display and A4 format print system with all the features of reliability, modularity, versatility and upgradeability that characterise the latest generation of CARDIOLINE® electrocardiographs.
ar2100view has dual power supply (mains and rechargeable internal batteries), which in the basic configuration allow to:
- Recording of an ECG in either automatic, manual mode and pre-programmed;
- Printing the ECG on 210 mm in different format paper using a high-resolution thermal printer;
- Sorting of the tests according to clock, date and alphanumeric keyboard to manage user and patient data.
In just a few minutes your ar2100view can be equipped with:
- Memory option: storage of up to 200 full ECG exams, with no need to print out the ECG;
- ECG measurement option: automatic ECG parameter measurement program;
- ECG analysis program: automatic ECG interpretation program;
- PC archive option: archival storage of the ECG in a personal computer running cubeecg software;
- PC ECG option: through the Bluetooth is visualized the real time display of the 12 ECG leads on a personal computer screen to allow management of patient medical records and archiving of ECG’s in digital format thanks to the cubeecg software.